Monday, January 02, 2012

Silas' room - in progress

I am motivated to get organized lately. We moved the boys rooms around several months ago: Samuel into Josiah's old room, Josiah into Silas' old room, Silas into the guest room. Poor Silas has gotten the leftovers at this point. We finally got his bed ordered and then when it came it quickly broke while Steve was putting it together. They sent another piece, but we had to wait until it came and then Steve was so busy with work that it wasn't until Christmas Eve that he could work on it and he didn't have enough time to finish because we were expected out at my parent's house for lunch, which didn't take place at the time we were expected to be there, but that's another grumble that I should forget. 

So now I really want to work on Silas' room. He has been so sweet lately and I am really pleased with the little boy he is becoming. Hopefully, I'll be posting a picture of his sweet smile in his new room very soon! 

No comments: