"Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well." 3 John 1:2
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Pregnancy Update: 2nd Trimester
I am feeling so much movement these days - it's so much fun! I'm really starting to feel that special connection to him and Steve is even starting to refer to him as "Josiah" so we might have finally settled on the name. We don't have a middle name yet, but that will come. I have been noticing Braxton-Hicks contractions everyday, especially in the afternoon and into the evening. I don't remember feeling them this early with Silas. I am such a hypochondriac sometimes that I think I make too much out of everything, but I do plan to mention it to my doctor when I go see her in a couple weeks, just to make sure I'm not overdoing it. I have this friend from church who I've just gotten to know and she and her husband just went to Italy for 10 days, hiking and biking all over - oh, and she was 6 or 7 months pregnant! On her blog, she posted a video of her husband napping on a bench while she's waiting on him so they can go hiking up this gorgeous mountain side. I feel like such a wimp compared to her!!!! But I know I shouldn't compare myself and I should be thankful for the health I do have. It is hard, though, not to feel like a complete whiner when I think of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment