Silas is having a great time in kindergarten. We have successfully completed ten days of school, and have already had two mornings at home due to sickness. Having been a public school teacher, I know a bit how to play the game. He really was too sick to send in first thing, but as the morning progressed, his energy level perked up and so I was able to get him there for the "half-day".
We are learning to adjust our activities on weekends and in the evenings to help keep him healthy and strong. School days tend to be pretty quiet, and I'm really looking forward to spending some time with him on the weekends. I am starting to miss him!
2 comments:
Silas looks very smart in 'school outfit'(surprise how backpack straps transform the image ).
He is very tall in the picture!
We miss him too!
And YOU!
Post a Comment