Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Josiah Sneaks A Look

Josiah has started trying to make me laugh. He purposefully looks away, while still glancing at me from the corner of his eye, then quickly turns his head to look at me full on. It's hilarious. I think what I like so much about it is that he is trying to be entertaining. I don't remember that with Silas, but it seems pretty early for him to want to make me laugh. Perhaps he's the class clown in the making... oh, I hope not.



The video doesn't quite do it justice, as you will see. Here he is just quickly turning his head, but his motivation is the same, to make me laugh.

This is early on a Saturday morning, so excuse the bedhead. He has great hair in the morning! And Silas is working on his "homework" before getting to watch some Saturday morning TV. *Normally, he wouldn't have to do a page from his workbook on a Saturday, but he had been sassy with the sitter the night before. Not the best consequence, but not a terrible one, either.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Too cute!! :-) I love that he's purposely making you laugh - I bet he LOVES hearing you break out into laughter at his antics!