A blog, probably not a good idea for me. I share my thoughts more often than I should as it is, but now I'm not controlling who may hear them. We'll see how long I keep this up.
Bubba is waking from a 3 hour nap, so this is going to be a short entry. We went to the science museum with daddy this morning. We got a late start, so little man was pretty wiped out and so was I. I'm thinking I might be coming down with something... should start my Zicam if I can find it. Funny thing about it is I was feeling fine just two days ago when I cleaned the bathroom using "Scrubbing Bubbles". I should have sprayed and left so I wouldn't inhale so much, but I did try breathing through a paper towel soaked in water. Anyway, I should put on my "Super Sleuther" hat and find out just what I inhaled and why I'm feeling so yucky.
Time to go. Bubba is asking for water:"Water, water, water..."
No comments:
Post a Comment