I've been feeling like all the attention has been on baby preparations and just recently I realized that Silas' room has been neglected. We had it painted the same time we did the nursery, but hadn't really done anything besides that. I chose a light gray color to be a neutral background for all the bright blues and greens I planned on incorporatiing, so the room was looking really drab.
This weekend, my dear sister-in-law, Amy, spent the afternoon helping me get everything wrapped up. She is just amazing when it comes to decorating and I am so thankful for her help! Silas really likes his new room - he says "it's really cool!"
Jumping on the numbers rug with his cousin, Bella...
Posing with one of his art creations. (This one is supposed to be an alien with 4 eyes, but it looks more like a cute little boy to me).
1 comment:
so fun! we are in the midst of picking colors for a BIG paint job we will be doing over christmas break...the living room, the hall, and 2 bathrooms. i feel tired just thinking about it! i love the colors.
Post a Comment